Frequent flyer and world traveler Andy Luten lets his buddy Mark tell his story of staying at the Park Hyatt Washington DC, including some amazing breakfast. Mark also shares the secret that got him another 20% off his total price!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.