I’ll admit, I was breathing pretty heavily. Walking up hundreds of stairs will do that to you. Especially carrying about 20 pounds of camera gear on your back. It was kind of nuts to me that I only had six hours until my flight, because that meant about an hour of hiking and a fairly hefty drive back to an airport notorious for delays at security (I’d end up being the last person to make the flight). What was I doing there? Besides taking pictures? Well, I was completing the most thorough product test of my blogging career: testing the Bluffworks travel pants.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.