Well, I had a great week in Tokyo. It was a bit exhausting but was nonetheless wonderful. My schedule was so jam-packed that I didn’t have time to get out and photography much, but the last evening of my stay in Tokyo I glanced out the window of my office building and saw absolutely beautiful light over Shiba Park and the Tokyo Tower. I normally dislike shooting pictures through glass but this was too good to pass up, and since it was so good I decided to make it this week’s Picture of the Week!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
- What it's like shooting with a Fuji GFX 50s Medium Format Camera
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.