Short post today, sorry! I went up with my friends at Epic Helicopters last week for a sunset shoot around Fort Worth, Texas. I got quite a few keeper shots and wanted to share one with you for this week’s picture of the week! You’ll see some of the big landmarks of downtown Fort Worth along with the Trinity River and the iconic Tarrant County Courthouse (the older looking building in the middle-right of the frame). I loved capturing the scene just after sunset, the colors were just wonderful!
Get the latest updates daily!
Follow Me On Instagram
- Delta paid me $4500 to take a later flight!
- How to Hike to Iceland's Incredible Mulagljufur Canyon
- 21 Months Later: My Tesla Model 3 Review
- Finding the Amazing Curved Aspens in Colorado after Three Years of Searching
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.