a bathtub in a bathroom

Hyatt has some absolutely amazing promos going on right now and just announced another great one!  Let’s review the existing one first:

  • Hyatt Bonus Journeys: Earn triple points starting with your second stay between June 15-September 15, 2020.  If you have status with Hyatt, you’ll also earn 2500 points for your first stay during this period.  Registration is required.

And here’s the awesome award redemption promo they announced today.

  • Free Nights On Sale: All Hyatt members receive 15% of their points back on award stays.  Hyatt cardmembers receive an extra 10% for a total of 25% points back!  Free parking too!


What Hyatt is doing right, especially with regard to Resort Fees

Hyatt is aggressively out there trying to convince people to travel and they’re throwing the right kind of incentives out there for those who feel comfortable.  Hyatt no longer charges resort fees on award stays, and the Free Nights on Sale promotion includes free parking, so there are some absolutely wonderful deals out there to be had!

Get the latest updates daily!

You have Successfully Subscribed!