Frequent flyer and world traveler Andy Luten guests you into the new American Express Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia Airport in New York City. He compares it to other Centurion Lounges and reveals whether or not we have a true gem or a total dud.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- PSA: Do NOT post pictures of your lottery tickets to social media!
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.