Travel 101 is back! Now that you have your passport it is time to talk about picking the perfect destination for your first international trip. It is easier thank you think!
Andy talks about how to be a better tourist in New York City, including taxi tips, how to navigate sidewalks, and how to spot locals.
Andy makes your hotel room a lot cooler.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.