SpaceX is building spaceships right out in the open in the most southern part of Texas, I decided to head down there to see what they’re up to. Click through because they’re literally building spaceships next to a public road.
Follow Me On Instagram
- I Just Flew on an American Airlines 737 Max
- The Results from my Zion Camera Battle: Should I Throw Away My Sony?
- Camera Battle at Zion National Park: iPhone 12 Pro vs Sony a7rIV
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: American Airlines Unveils Brand New Fort Worth Campus
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.