It’s been a year since NASA Social. And what a great year it’s been. Click through because you want to hear how I became a space geek in only one year.
SpaceX is building spaceships right out in the open in the most southern part of Texas, I decided to head down there to see what they’re up to. Click through because they’re literally building spaceships next to a public road.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- My Experience Entering Iceland with only a CDC Vaccination Card
- How I Got a COVID Test in Iceland before Coming Home
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.