Well I made the decision to get the new Chase Sapphire Reserve card. I’ll go into why in a separate post, but the friendly UPS guy delivered it to the house just a little while ago. Like with most things, I couldn’t help but do a little photoshoot of it. Click through for my first impressions!
by Andy | Sep 30, 2014 | Airline Loyalty Programs, British Airways, Chase, Hyatt, IHG, Korean Air, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, Travel, Ultimate Rewards, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic
Andy reviews the Chase Ultimate Rewards program and tells you how to earn and redeem Ultimate Reward points for the best travel value.
Follow Me On Instagram
- My Experience Entering Iceland with only a CDC Vaccination Card
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- How I Got a COVID Test in Iceland before Coming Home
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.