Andy sends gratitude to an airline he barely ever flies because of how well they took care of him during an extremely terrible day.
by Andy | Sep 30, 2014 | Airline Loyalty Programs, British Airways, Chase, Hyatt, IHG, Korean Air, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, Travel, Ultimate Rewards, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic
Andy reviews the Chase Ultimate Rewards program and tells you how to earn and redeem Ultimate Reward points for the best travel value.
Follow Me On Instagram
- My Experience Entering Iceland with only a CDC Vaccination Card
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- American Airlines Celebrates 40 Years of AAdvantage with Fun Game
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- The 102-megapixel Fuji GFX100 Camera Review: a New Kind of Epic
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.