Lets take a look at some more pictures of the supermoon, this time taken aboard a Robinson R66 helicopter!
Andy sends gratitude to an airline he barely ever flies because of how well they took care of him during an extremely terrible day.
Follow Me On Instagram
- Elon Musk and SpaceX are quietly building spaceships in Texas
- I Stayed at the Marina Bay Sands Just to Swim in the Infinity Pool, was I insane?
- Travel Camera Review: the $500 Fuji XF10 vs my $1000 iPhone X
- Whole30: The Insane Way I Lost 23 Pounds in January 2020
- American Airlines First Class Review DFW-HKG and why I would rather fly this flight in Business
This work by Andy Luten is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.